tirsdag den 17. november 2009

7-Day Sum Up


Nothing philosophical today. Just an update of my thoughts, how I'm doing overall and a sneak peak in my tiny bank.

First of all, business is good as usual. I woke up today with 1000g worth of Successful auctions in the bank.
Prices on glyphs at the moment are - to sa
y the least - spikey. As you can see on the screenie, Im selling some at 4g whereas others I am selling for 30-45g. I have allowed the prices to stay insanely high for a few days now because I have been making alot of money
because of it. But as I suspected the increase in prices has also increased my competitors online tim
e demaning me to relist more often than before. Maybe it's time for me to pull out the ol' carpet bomb and scare them away again. Will keep you posted.

To the right of me you will see yet another 7 day look at my incomings and outgoings.
I have spent a bit of coin gemming up my paladin and giving my dk a flying start but other than that it's just been investments mostly. "Reconcilliation" is the money I've picked up from the mailbox while logged on with my laptop and the reason I have 2627g incoming from the Guild Bank is because I am supplying the guild with flasks, feasts and whatnot. So basically whatever I've gotten from the Gbank be sure to substract that from my Auction House outgoings :)

Earning 10k a week seems just fine for now. I am still stocking up for 3.3 and that will - hopefully - really be the major bump towards my 100k that I have been looking for.



Last here's a look at what I have s
natched up and hoping to sell during the first few weeks of 3.3

I am at nearly:
800x Heavy Borean Leather
250x Frost Lotus
71xFlask of the Frost Wyrm(Another 100 in AH)
and 100xInfinite Dust

Im reaching my stocking point. Another 200 Heavy Leather, and another 50 Frost Lotus and I'll be put it to and end.


On another note I got contacted today by a herber who asked me if I wanted to buy his Frost Lotus for 45g a piece. I accepted and seized the opportunity asking him if he wanted to supply me with herbs on a steady basis. So it seems I can add yet another "worker" to my roster. Yay
for me!

That's all for today. My other bankalt, Banklite has been MIA on the Auction House because Ive found it very amusing to play with him. About to turn lvl 65!

/Lite

P.S
If you haven't tried Dragon Age: Origins, go do so - Now! It is Legendary!



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar