onsdag den 11. november 2009

Wednesday is Flask Day.


Not much to add today. I've realized that trying to control the prices of Frost Lotus is harder than first expected.

I have managed to sort of stabilize the prices at 55g/ea but in order for me to keep this up I need to spend 2-3000g each day buying out the herbs from the late night herbers. I will still be buying herbs whenever they get too cheap or if I see an opportunity to bump them way up for a relatively low amount of gold, but right now I am just trying to make a profit off of the goods I have acquired so far while still maintaining a good stock for 3.3.

That's all for today.

Today's Profit: 4306g

/Lite

2 kommentarer:

  1. Oyeah, I needz more blogging.
    Where is the -1 blog a day- spirit you have?

    You can at least try to talk about your officer spot in the guild, and how you handle this, might be fun to read about how you try to keep Fluffy under control.... I mean ofc, how you keep it fun and nice in the guild :d

    -Kanro

    SvarSlet
  2. I have a few topics I'd like to address. Not sure if it's gonna be tonight as I have yet to get some sleep But I just didn't really feel like blogging without actually having something on my mind :)

    SvarSlet