søndag den 8. november 2009

Borean Leather and the fight for the Flask Market!

I don't really know how to feel about today's auctioneering. I spent the first few hours wrestling with Auctioneer and ended up losing most of my database. Fortunately I am, at the moment, not that attached to it as I have a pretty good idea of what I am willing to pay for each of the items I stock up on daily.

I have now spent a total of 16.000g on Frost Lotus and Flasks of the Frost Wyrm. It seems that every time I raise the floor on the market someone dumps a load and smashes the prices back down. I haven't given up yet and so far I'm still seing as an investment with a promising future. I have, however, stopped buying flasks and am now only buying Frost lotus beneath my threshold(54g). Some of my competitors have been complaining about the high prices of frost lotus on the AH which made me really happy and it tells me that they don't have as many materials stocked up as I was dreading.

On another note I am closing in on 600xHeavy Borean Leather. Buying all stacks of Borean Leather @ 8,5g/stack and hopefully flipping them with a decent profit @ 3.3 is gonna fun.

Today's best news is clearly that I woke up and wasn't undercut on more than a couple of glyphs. After about a month of fighting it seems that the vast majority of my competitors have thrown in the towel, realizing that I was here to say, and I'm hoping on a couple of weeks of glyph domination :)

Today's numbers:

Liquid Wealth : 39.852g
Total Wealth : 57.269g

/Lite.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar